The protagonist of my game is Manila Shaw, a policewoman who is respectful of the rules and very good at her job. She always has money problems and has struggling to pay the house rent. Manila’s police action in a convenience store will attract a mysterious man’s attention to her and this will change her life, throwing her into a world of corruption and deception.
– Keep your old saves.
– “Guard” (skill) is very important. It reduces damage during the round and gives +10 MP and +10 TP.
– Remember to equip Manila. Check her equipment (Equip).
– Remember that the inventory is shared with all outfits. If you want to transfer equipment from one Manila to another, you have to put it in the inventory and then equip it (“Optimize” and “Clear” can be useful).
– You can show / hide the Arrows Map (indicators to change map).
Press on the keyboard: PageUP = Show Arrows Map; PageDOWN = Hide Arrows Map
– Press “CTRL” (ON / OFF) = you can hide the dialogs temporarily to see the whole picture.
– Press “Space” = the car and the movement of the NPCs becomes faster.
– Press “W” = you can skip the dialogues.
You can change the volume of the sounds in the options menu:
– BGS: sexual sounds
– BGM: music
– SE: single sounds
– Bandage: Recover +50% HP
– First Aid Kit: Recover +100% HP
– Stimulant: Recover +50% MP and Gain +25 TP
– Healing Herbs: Recover +25% HP and +25% MP
– The Stun Gun is no longer an Accessory.
It’s now a Gadget. You may need to re-equip it.
– There is a new item: Medical Belt (Accessory).
It’s possible to buy it in the Item Store.
If Medical Belt is equipped, Manila gets a new ability: Fast Recovery (Instant). It’s an instant skill that allows Manila to consume 1 bandage and 1 stimulant at the same time without losing her turn. It can be used every 3 turns and has no cost.
Size: 4530 mb